Google Custom Search

Thursday, March 10, 2016

A treasure for those who seek

Modern worship music has taken a dramatic turn. Much of it focuses on God and spiritual truths in a manner that takes the attention off the performers while pointing only to God. This has enriched our worship in many ways, adding to the rich tradition of sacred and gospel music that the church has developed over many centuries.

I like the following presentation so much that I had to share it. This young lady is not only immensely talented but a conduit through which the presence, love, mercy, and hope of the Lord Jesus Christ can be experienced. This song has been a comfort and blessing through my recent dark days.

I don't know much about all these rules and regulations about posting videos, but if for some reason I have to take this down, you can still find it on You Tube below.

I Am Not Alone by Kari Jobe on You Tube.


No comments: