Google Custom Search

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Oh, my....

I think most of you have read between the lines and observed that so far 2016 has been rough. I wanted to share one of the musical ways among many that point my heart toward the Lord Jesus Christ, where there is an abundance of comfort and rest,

I like many types of music, but I cut my earliest musical teeth on professional Gospel Quartets like the one you will see and hear below. I love the four part harmony and the deep, rich bass notes of Tim Riley, who gives the sound a sturdy and rich flavor. Note that mega-low double octave he sustains at the end, That sound is a vehicle through which the lyrics usher us right to the presence of Christ where I find hope and renewal in the still of the night. I share it with the hope this will happen to you too.
Pray by the Gold City Quartet

No comments: