Google Custom Search

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Frankly, after having considered all of my options today, the one that makes the most sense is to barf

Well, folks, last night and today I had another bout with nausea as I normally do about once a week or so. I think it is due to the meds I have to take since they haven't found any underlying physical cause except for the inflammation with which I live constantly.

I contemplated writing an article, but that fell flat. I thought about putting some thoughts together on this blog concerning the upcoming midterms, but that, too fell flat when I realized on second thought that I didn't really feel like doing that either. Then, I thought I would pontificate on the terrorist attack in Canada, but I quickly laid that idea to rest as well.

So, having looked at all of my options, the one that makes the most sense is to barf and go to bed.

If I start to feel better I may do an Examiner article this evening. But sometimes I ask myself "what's the use?" when readership is as fickle as an angry mob. Every once in a while I get attention for an article, get plenty of readers, and make a decent amount of money to keep food on the table. But then before I know it my readership has dropped like a lead balloon, and I get nervous once again wondering how on earth I will pay my bills and eat if I make no more money than that.

So, to heck with it. Blah, blah, blah, BARF! At least with physical nausea I can barf and feel better. But with the emotional nausea that comes from worrying about those unimportant matters, you know, like having a roof over my head, having enough food to stay alive, and paying for the meds I need each day, one cannot deal with that through the process of the barf. But that is still what I wish I could do with it all.

As I said, to heck with it. BARF!

No comments: