Google Custom Search

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Back up and running

As you can tell from last evening's Examiner article -- Trouble Brewing on at least Two Fronts -- apparently the techies worked out most if not all of the bugs.

But during my down time I lost hundreds of dollars. UGH!

Anyway, give a tired, sick gentleman who is quickly growing old a helping hand by passing along the link above to anyone you can think of. It will help greatly.

This evening I will have a new article ready, but I don't know the time or how late it will be posted. Heck, I'm just happy to be back up and running.

And thank you, dear readers, for all you do. Many of you visit this blog on a daily basis whether I have anything to say or not. I am truly thankful for your loyalty, and I value each of you as friends.

No comments: