Google Custom Search

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

No, I am not dead

I am still here. Stuff is going on behind the scenes that has engulfed all my time. But I am still here. Not writing much this week for various reasons. I suppose I am reassessing some things, attempting to decide where to focus my energies.

So much to do, as I said before, and so little time to do it. We are being bombarded with Marxist programs, or at least the foundation is being laid for it, and I am having a hard time deciding where to focus. Focusing on all of it may be impossible for me right now, at least until my eyes are fixed.

But be assured I am fully aware of all that's going on. I keep up with it, I monitor the movements of government, particular those who lurk in the shadows behind the scenes, and I can't wait to get back to shining the spotlight on all of the vermin.

No comments: