Google Custom Search

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sorry about my absence today, but I can only hope I was highly conspicuous by my absence

Hello. Being absent is one thing, but being missed for being absent is quite another. I hope you noticed, and in fact, I hope you notice whenever one of our number in the Liberty Movement is missing.

Today was not a good day on a variety of fronts. I see ominous storm clouds, the worst ever, hanging over America. And I really don't see very many people who are willing to do anything about what's coming. Someone told me today that it appears at this point that Colorado will not succeed in ousting the Leviathans they placed into the Governor's office and the state legislature this November. If that is true, then this is an alarming turn of events. It will mean that the "progressives" are solidified in their places of power in Colorado, and will succeed in turning the state permanently blue.  Is there another California in the making? It is unless the patriots who truly care put a stop to it.

I am also quite disturbed by what it appears Obama will do concerning the southern border. In one swoop of lawlessness he will overrun the country with illegal aliens. And the progs and Dems appear to be desperate in getting this done before the Nov. election. And you already know what that means. In addition, the violence in Ferguson, Missouri is a ticking time bomb. All of this is not to mention the implosion of the Middle East.

Further, there is the eye problem that besets me. I am quite concerned, and I am anxious for this inflammation to clear up post haste. Keep me in your prayers.

In the meantime, you can pass along my latest Examiner article to as many as possible. There is info there that must be widely disseminated, not because I am the author but because of the info that I discovered. This is of utmost importance. Thank-you.

Click on this sentence to go to my Examiner article on the political black list.

2 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Your absence was noted with some concern, sir. I'm glad to "see" you here, and pray you improve quickly.

Welshman said...

Thank you my friend. Most of all, thank you for your prayers. I do need them desperately.