Google Custom Search

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Time for a new assessment of reader interest

Hello, friends!  I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  Thank you for supporting The Liberty Sphere.

As we head into 2011 I thought it would be prudent to assess reader interest in one of the central features of this blog, The Second Amendment News Roundup.

Things are constantly changing on the Internet, and I want to know if my readers are interested in seeing this feature continued.  If you believe it meets a need, then by all means vote yes in the poll you will see to your left.  If you don't care one way or the other, say so.  If you believe that the feature has outlived its usefulness for most of today's Internet users, by all means vote NO.

I want your honest assessment.  This will help me in planning for the new year.  You have until Jan. 1 to vote.

Be assured I am quite willing to continue doing the Roundup if most of you desire to continue it.  But, if there is no real need for it anymore, then I am wasting my time.  So, let me know!  And thank you for participating!

2 comments:

drjim said...

I for one am glad to see it. I often find other "blogs of interest" that I don't know about until you include them.
Thanks, and Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Welshman said...

Thanks for voting, Jim. And Merry Christmas to you and yours!